- * Real-time monitoring of open source intelligence
- * Analyzing indicators based on factual information and wider contextual information available
- * Producing intelligence outputs to provide an accurate description of the current threat landscape and associated risk.
- * Produce actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues and customers.
- * Research and investigate relevant intelligence sources, threat actors, attack tools and techniques
- *Foreign language - English, Japanese( Native/high level )- Must
- *Experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence gathering, source verification, link analysis, and threat actors.- Advantage
- *Experience with exploring the Dark Web-Advantage
- *Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators
- *Investigative and analytical problem solving skills.- Advantage
- *Ability to interpret internal data sources and open source data .Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities
- *An understanding of cybersecurity
- *English- full professional proficiency