- Deep understanding of the technology and absolute control on the company’s SW and HW tools.
- Develop the product-intended system specs according to the physical and mechanical conditions, and the acoustical phenomenon.
- Utilize and integrate the system into various customers' products/systems, by performing different analysis and experiments in lab and in field.
- Leading and managing (engineering-wise) full lifecycle of projects – starting from feasibility stage, understanding the requirements and complexity, planning and building the solution to the product, implementation and production.
- Work closely with the company’s clients and marketing people on one hand, and R&D engineers and experts on the other hand.
- Frequent travels and mutual development work in customers sites abroad.
- Accompany internal research projects.
- B.Sc. in electrical/mechanical engineering from a leading institution.
- Experience in execution of intensive projects with demanding schedule.
- Collaborating across interdisciplinary teams.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Creative, analytical, and driven.
- Excellent English.
- Willing for a long term relocation to China after few months of training in Israel