- Investment Risk Analyst @ Morgan Stanley: London, Summer 2013: Completed a summer placement @ Morgan Stanley working in Mergers & Acquisitions in Emerging Markets with a regional focus on Sub-Saharan Africa. My role consisted of analyzing the liquidity of assets and researching risk involved in investment.
- Performance Analyst & Consultant @ ZIM China Ltd: Shanghai, 2015-16). This role comprised a joint venture between ZIM & TATA Consultancy Services where the latter was introducing of a new software to better manage customer services at ZIM. I was tasked with collating data, analyzing it and then presenting on a weekly basis to a mixed board of Israeli & Chinese associates. Dealing and negotiating with both parties was a process that I thoroughly enjoyed for its challenges and responsibilities.
- Music Journalist & PR Manager @ Sonically Transmitted Disease Productions Ltd: Shanghai, 2015-16. Creative team member working on social media content, articles and event management for one of Shanghai’s largest music & events agencies. In my role, I was tasked with the constant managing of varying social media accounts with a reach of over 10,000+ combined.
- Campaigns & Communications Coordinator @ JCORE: Jewish Council for Racial Equality: London; current position. In my current position, I am tasked with curating and managing JCORE’s campaigns which aim to raise awareness and lobby change in refugee & asylum seeker laws
- I recently graduated from The University of Edinburgh where I gained an Honourary Masters in International Relations & Law. I attained a First-Class mark on my degree
- During my time at Edinburgh, I completed a study abroad program at Fudan University in Shanghai. I studied Mandarin, Chinese Law, Asian Political & Social Sciences and attained an average score/ equivalent of a 3.9 GPA.
I also gained an HSK Level 2 equivalent in Mandarin Language.
- A Levels: Economics, English Literature, History & (Psychology): A*, A, A (A)/, GCSE’s: 4A*’s, 5A’s, 1B/ JFS School.
Leadership: Attained project management experience both in China and the UK. Hold leadership experience as a Hebrew/ English teacher, Scouts Leader & sports coach.
Communication: Strong interpersonally and able pitcher with experience in brokering and networking in a corporate Chinese environment.
Strategic Consultancy: experience in providing consultation on performance diagnostics in a multinational team and working between Israeli & Chinese parties.
Research: Proficient researcher both professionally and academically achieving a First in my Dissertation on Israel’s stubborn militarization. Compiled extensive research for Chinese companies collating/manipulating data-sets to run performance diagnostics.
Public Relations: Managed varying social media accounts in China with a reach of over 10,000+ combined, curating social content and writing journalistic articles.
Passionate linguist with native fluency in Hebrew/ English a business proficiency in Mandarin & a strong desire to become fluent in it!
- Having already lived in China, I would be more than willing to relocate either to Israel or China and want to pursue a career that ties the two countries together.
- From January 2018
For more info >>